The Model 3900 is a jackshaft door opener, as manufactured by The Chamberlain Group, Inc. and is for use on light-duty commercial standard, vertical and high lift sectional doors with torsion assemblies. It is rated up to 10 cycles per hour during peak periods. It features a compact design ideal for limited height, cathedral, or obstructed ceiling installations.
- Motor : Heavy-duty 24VDC with variable speed smooth start and stop.
- Voltage : 120V
- Maximum door weight : 650 lbs.
- Minimum sideroom required : 14''
- Requirements: for doors up to 14' high, 18' wide or 180 square foot maximum.
- Quick-ConnectTM terminals for faster wire installation.
- 6-foot power cord that makes connecting to a power source easier than ever.
- Push button limit settings.
- Wall-mount installation: mounts on the left or right side of door. No rails to hang, the operator simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the door torsion bar. Unit requires an electrical outlet within 6 feet.
- Patended absolute positionning technology.
Your security, our priority!
The Protector System®
Project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down. Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object. Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken.
Manual release handle
Manual release in case of power failure.
- Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
Cable Tension Monitor
Specifically designed to maintain accurate tension and eliminate “cable throw,” which occurs when the cable slips off the drum.
Included with the LiftMaster 3900 door opener
- LiftMaster 3900 door opener
- 1 button station
- Cable Tension Monitor
- Protector System (41A5034)
- Hardware bag for installation (includes all necessary hardware for installation)
Optional accessories for the LiftMaster 3900 door opener
Single-Button Remote Control 315MHz (371LM)
Our basic single-button remote control isn't so basic. It can operate a single garage door or gate, or turn your garage door opener lights on/off. You can also use it as an extra remote control to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home – all from the comfort of your car.Get additional access and security with our single-button remote control. Use it to open and close a single garage door or gate, or as an extra remote to turn interior lights and small appliances on inside your home.
3-Button Remote Control 315MHz (373LM)
Our basic 3-button remote control isn't so basic. It can operate up to 3 garage doors or gates, and/or turn your garage door opener lights on/off. You can also use it as an extra remote control to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home – all from the comfort of your car.Get additional access and security with our 3-button remote control. Use it to open and close 3 garage doors or gates, or as an extra remote to turn interior lights and small appliances on inside your home.
Mini 3-Button Remote Control 315MHz (890MAX)
Are you always on the go? Our mini 3-button remote control is a miniature version of our 3-button remote control, and just as powerful. It can open and close 3 garage doors or gates, turn opener lights on/off, and/or turn on lights and small appliances in your home. And the best part is that it can fit almost anywhere – in your purse, your pocket, or even on your keychain.Get control on the go. Our mini 3-button remote control is small enough to fit in your purse, in your pocket, or on your keychain, and can operate 3 garage door openers or gates, or lights and small appliances.
Wireless Keyless Entry System 315MHz (377LM)
Access your garage and home without the use of a key or a remote control. The LiftMaster® Security+® Wireless Keyless Entry can open your garage door using a code that you program directly into the unit. There is also a temporary password option that enables family, friends, or service people to enter the garage/your home without giving them your personal code.
• Backlit keypad which makes numbers easy to see, even in the dark.
• One-button-to-close feature makes it easier than ever to close your garage door.
| || |
Power Door Lock
| Prevents the door from being manually forced open once fully closed.|| |
EverCharge® Standby Power System
| Operates the door opener for up to 20 full cycles within a 24 hour period.|| |
Alternate Mounting Kit
| Allows operator to be mounted below the torsion bar.|| |
Remote Work Light
| Adds 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay; unlimited number of lights can be added.|| |
| || |
| || |